Toggle mobile menu visibility

letter

Accession Number NWHRM : 158A/49

Description

Correspondence and papers dated between 26.11.1940 and 31.3.1942 relating to, and details of, war damage (October 1940) and cost of repairs to the Norfolk Regiment First World War Memorial Cottages, an annual donation to the First World War Cottages Memorial Fund by a parish church (19.11.1940 and 18.11.1941), a request for a shed to be erected to store a wheelchair (12.10.1940, a refusal to allow tenants to have lodgers (26.6.1940), permission to be granted to keep rabbits (10.7.1940)

Creation Date 10.7.1940-31.3.1942
Department Royal Norfolk Regimental Museum